As one of the largest reactive maintenance businesses in the UK, Viabl Ltd are constantly striving to deliver a best of breed experience for our customers, staff and engineers alike. We deeply believe technology is the key to achieving this goal and are looking to fill two exciting and unique positions within our small development team.
We offer a friendly working environment, with Well-being Wednesdays (fresh fruit), monthly themed events in the office, and Monthly and Annual employee awards. You will also have access to the Sage Benefits Scheme.
The successful candidates will work alongside our various teams and help to improve and expand on our recently introduced in-house contact centre platform. Our vision includes creating great experiences across a wide range of media including desktops, web, phones and tablets. To achieve this, you must be able to think as big as we do and be willing to continuously adapt, learn and be ready to play an integral role in helping grow our business to the next level.
The ability to demonstrate good communication and information gathering skills, manage your own workload and to be able to think on your feet when under pressure is imperative.
· A good working knowledge of C#, .NET 4.7 or .NET 5
· Version control systems such as Git and Azure Dev Ops
· Desktop development experience using technologies such as WPF
· Strong DBMS skills including a working knowledge of SQL. SQL Server would be preferred and experience with ORM’s such as Entity Framework
· Experience with building and consuming web services, preferably using ASP.NET Core or equivalents
· Ability to communicate with colleagues, understand requirements, and convey and develop your own ideas
· Ability to manage your own workload and deadlines, sometimes under pressure
· Good knowledge of PC hardware and networking
· Any cross platform mobile development, ideally with tools such as Xamarin or comparative products would be advantageous
· Experience with PBX integration or products such as Twilio or Plivo
The basic hours are 8.30am – 5pm, however due to the nature of the work a degree of flexibility may be required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£29,500.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Leigh-on-Sea SS9 5PR: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
GCSE or equivalent (preferred)