- Location: Leigh-on-Sea, Essex
- Salary: £23,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Back to careers
An opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to join our team; the ideal candidate would be creative, analytical, organised and a natural self-starter. The candidate will be the key coordinator between our external marketing agency and business management team ensuring we are meeting our marketing objectives, whilst working on the remaining non-agency related marketing tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing the company’s marketing strategy with the management team
- Liaising with the marketing agency on pay per click campaigns and search engine optimisation
- Maintaining any offline directories as well as online directories and non-Google PPC
- Analysing and creating reports using Microsoft Power BI and Google Analytics
- The key coordinator for marketing activities, leading any marketing meetings with agencies and the management team
- Maintain company reviews and reputation management
- Assisting in website content creation and blog posts
- Social media management
- Assisting with video scripting and specifications
- Researching and analysing market trends and identifying target markets
- Planning the best ways to promote new and existing products
- Budgeting and planning to ensure any advertising campaigns are successful.
Skills, experience and requirements:
- Good understanding of Google Ads, Google Analytics, Microsoft Ads & Microsoft BI
- Good understanding of Pay per click campaigns & Search engine optimisation
- Fully conversant in using a Windows computer system including Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail and enjoys analysing data
- Loves administration tasks with excellent organisational skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategize
- Employer contributed Pension scheme
- People orientated office with open door policy
- Dynamic and youthful team
- Performance related incentives
- Employee benefits system – Wellbeing service, OnDemand GP, discounts on shopping, cinema, holidays and more.
- Company events, wellbeing Wednesdays etc.
- Monthly and Annual employee awards
- Relaxed dress code
- Onsite parking