- Location: Norwich, Norfolk
- Salary: £20,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Job Type: Contract, full-time
Back to careers
Able Group are a leading nationwide reactive maintenance company covering a variety of trades since 1993, we have an extensive portfolio of fully qualified and time-served engineers.
Due to high demand Able Group are currently looking for locksmiths to join our fast-paced working team to cover reactive work for us on a self-employed/contracting basis. Whether you want to top-up your current earnings around your existing workload or find a new revenue stream entirely, fill in the application form or call in and speak with one of our recruitment specialists today.
You will need to:
- Be confident in all aspects of locks, including gaining entry, lock replacement and fresh installations,
- Carry sufficient stock to be able to complete most of the basic replace/refit works,
- Have access to your own works vehicle to travel to and from job,
- Act in a polite and professional manner,
- Not only do we operate a service for domestic customers, but we also work closely with Estate Agents, Housing Associations and Facility/Property Management, for their everyday property maintenance needs,
- Hold a locksmith accreditation or equivalent,
- Health and Safety Qualification,
- Risk Assessment Qualification (preferred not essential)
- A consistent flow of work in your local area
Advertising across all platforms and social media, so you don’t have to!
24-hour support from Able Group Head Office
All necessary site paperwork for completion
All of your workload managed and assigned to you
Able Group deal with the customer contact, arranging of works, scheduling of appointments and re-booking when/where necessary