- Location: Tonbridge, Kent
- Salary: £20,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Job Type: Contract, full-time
Back to careers
Able Group are a leading nationwide reactive maintenance company covering a variety of trades since 1993, we have an extensive portfolio of fully qualified and time-served engineers.
Due to high demand Able Group are currently looking for drainage engineers to join our fast-paced working team to cover reactive work for us on a self-employed/contracting basis. Whether you want to top-up your current earnings around your existing workload or find a new revenue stream entirely, fill in the application form or call in and speak with one of our recruitment specialists today.
You will need to:
- Have a valid high pressure water jetting association certificate
- Be confident in clearing blockages and offering further solutions to rectify broken/damage pipework
- Desirable to have CCTV equipment with accompanied reports
- Be willing to cover emergency/time-sensitive works, during normal working hours as well as evenings and weekends
- Have access to your own works vehicle to travel to and from job
- Act in a polite and professional manner
- Not only do we operate a service for domestic customers, but we also work closely with Estate Agents, Housing Associations and Facility/Property Management, for their everyday property maintenance needs, - This may include carrying out CCTV and cleaning of new drainage lines which have been laid.
- Health and Safety Qualification,
- Risk Assessment Qualification (preferred not essential)
- A consistent flow of work in your local area
- Advertising across all platforms and social media, so you don’t have to!
- 24-hour support from Able Group Head Office
- All necessary site paperwork for completion
- All of your workload managed and assigned to you
- Able Group deal with the customer contact, arranging of works, scheduling of appointments and re-booking when/where necessary